Guiding Implementation of Circular No. 04/2018/TT-BTTTT
iOTEK – MIC Vietnam has officially released Document No. 1551/BTTTT-KHCN dated May 21, 2018 – Official guidance for implementation of Circular 04/2018/TT-BTTTT and make clear several doubts within the Circular 04/2018/TT-BTTTT
- 2.4/5GHz spread spectrum radio equipment having maximum EIRP power less than 60mW remains exempted from MIC Type Approval and Declaration of Conformity. It means Bluetooth / Zigbee 2.4GHz and WLAN 2.4GHz / 5GHz having EIRP power less than 60mW remains being exempted from MIC regulatory approval.
- Lithium batteries applied mobile phone, tablet, and notebook PC required Declaration of Conformity according to item 2.6 – Safety requirement of QCVN 101:2016/BTTTT (equivalent to IEC 62133) only.
- MIC temporarily accepts test reports issued by oversea ISO / IEC 17025 test laboratories for “extreme conditions” test items for Type Approval and Declaration of Conformity certification.
- MIC Vietnam temporarily accepts manufacturers’ reports for DVB-T part for DoC of DVB-T2 devices and QCVN 63:2012/BTTTT test report performed on chassis / platform for Declaration of Conformity for IDTV
- MIC Vietnam temporarily accepts EN 55032/ CISPR 32 reports for Declaration of Conformity according to TCVN 7189:2009.
- MIC only accepts QCVN 101:2016/BTTTT (IEC 62133) reports issued by local test laboratories designated by MIC Vietnam, and test laboratories recognized by MIC Vietnam under MRA, and test laboratories register to MIC Vietnam
- For Type approval and Declaration of Conformity for maritime radio transmitter and transceiver, MIC Vietnam temporarily accepts reports issued by Manufacturer or oversea ISO / IEC 17025 test laboratories.
New Circular from MIC: Circular 15/2018/TT-BTTTT amending and supplementing Circular 30/2011/TT-BTTTT
November 20, 2018
November 15, 2018