Latest Draft Circular amending Circular No 30/2011/TT-BTTTT
Ministry of Information and Communication (MIC) has introduced the newest draft Circular to make amendment and supplement to Circular No. 30/2011/TT-BTTTT. This newest draft Circular might be the final and will take effective from January 01, 2019.
Please see some highlighted features of the newest draft Circular as below:
1. Continue issuing DoC
2. Besides the original reports, MIC accepted notarized copy of local reports or copy of local report but show the original reports at the applying time.
3. To apply for TAC, DoC, IPQR: Besides the reports issued to importer or oversea manufacturer, accepted the reports issued to a local company with authorization from oversea manufacturer (sharing the reports)
4. To apply for IPQR: Besides the TAC issued to the importer, VNTA accepted the TAC issued to a local company with authorization from oversea manufacturer (sharing the TAC)
5. Reduce the processing time for TAC (10 to 7 working days) and DoC (7 to 5 working days)
6. New valid time for DoC (3 years) and TAC (<=3 years)
7. Accept the reports issued by local labs registered with MoS under Decree 107/2016/ND-CP.
And many small changes after the regulation officially published.
Click here to preview of the latest draft Circular amending and supplementing Circular No. 30/2011/TT-BTTTT.
New Circular from MIC: Circular 15/2018/TT-BTTTT amending and supplementing Circular 30/2011/TT-BTTTT
November 20, 2018
November 15, 2018